Skip to content
1. The fabricsoftheworld online store, operating at: www.fabricsoftheworld.com, is run by fabricsoftheworld.com, based at: Wolverhampton, operating under the NIP number:
2. These Online Store Regulations define the rules for making purchases in the fabricsoftheworld online store, in particular the rules and procedure for concluding distance sales contracts via the Store, as well as the complaint procedure and the procedure for withdrawing from the contract by the Consumer.
3. In terms of Services provided electronically, these Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 9 of the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended).
4. The Regulations are addressed to all Customers of the Store. All customers are required to read the provisions of the Regulations before making a purchase.
5. Each customer is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations. The sale takes place on the basis of the version of the Regulations in force at the time of placing the order.
6. Each Customer may read the Regulations at any time by clicking on the “Store Regulations” hyperlink on the Store’s website www.fabricsoftheworld.com. The Regulations can be downloaded and printed at any time.
7. All information contained on the website of the Store www.fabricsoftheworld.com relating to products (including prices), do not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1145, as amended), but an invitation to conclude a contract, pursuant to Art. 71 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1740, as amended). By sending the Order Form, the Customer submits an offer to buy the indicated Goods for the price and under the conditions specified in the description.
2. DEFINITIONS Regulations – this set of regulations that organize the rules of using the Store’s Services by Customers. Consumer (contracts concluded before January 1, 2021) – a natural person who performs a civil law contract through the Store, not directly related to its business or professional activity. Customer – a natural person (including a Consumer) who is at least 13 years of age (provided that he has obtained the consent of a statutory representative), a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, whose specific provisions grant legal capacity, which uses the Services provided by the Store . Order Form – a service available on the Store’s website, through which the Customer can make a purchase, in particular by adding Goods to the Cart and defining certain conditions of the Sales Agreement, including method of delivery and payment. Shopping Cart – an element of the Store in which the Goods selected by the Customer are visible and in which the Customer has the option of determining and modifying the Order data, including the quantity of Products purchased. Store – a website belonging to the Seller, available at the domain: www.fabricsoftheworld.com, through which the Customer can purchase Goods from the Seller. Seller – fabricsoftheworld.com with its registered office at: Wolverhampton, NIP: ________, who, while carrying out a gainful or professional activity, proposes to sell via its website. Goods – a movable item that is traded between the Store and the Customer, the terms of sale of which are specified in the Order Form. Sales contract – a distance sales contract concluded by the
- ACCEPTANCE AND FULFILLMENT OF ORDERS
- The condition for using the Store is to read and accept these Regulations. By placing an order, the Customer accepts the content of the Regulations.
- Orders from Customers are accepted via the Order Form sent via the website: www.fabricsoftheworld.com or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The Order of Goods is carried out by selecting the Goods that the Customer is interested in, clicking the “ADD TO CART” button next to the description of the Goods, and then, from the “CART” level in the Store tab, filling in the Order Form, including choosing the form of delivery and payment or choosing the payment on delivery option, if one is available for the selected Good, and then clicking the confirmation of purchase.
- Entrepreneurs recognized as the so-called Entrepreneurs with consumer rights (see the definition of “Consumer” in these Regulations), concluding contracts after January 1, 2021.
- After placing the order, the Customer receives an order confirmation to his e-mail address provided in the Order Form.
- After the Customer receives confirmation of the offer acceptance, the process of order fulfillment by the Seller begins, whereby:
a. in the case of placing an order payable on delivery – it begins on the next business day, after its confirmation by the Seller.
b. in the case of placing an order paid by traditional transfer – begins after the payment for the order is credited to the Store’s bank account.
- Orders placed in the Store are processed during the Store’s working hours (on business days, from Monday to Friday, from 8 to 17:00. Orders placed on business days after 17:00, on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. will be processed the next business day.
- The customer will receive a message about the acceptance of the order, which is understood as the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the offer. Upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
- A VAT receipt is issued for each order. At the customer’s request, a VAT invoice will also be sent.
- The available means of communication between the Customer and the Store are:
a. E-mail – email@example.com
b. Telephone – 0777888999
- The price given in the order is the total value that the customer is obliged to pay (gross price). It includes the tax due and the cost of delivery.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices in the Store, introduce new Goods for sale, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns, or make changes to them, in accordance with applicable law.
- If the Consumer is obliged to pay in excess of the agreed price, described in the previous paragraph, the Store shall immediately inform the Consumer about this fact, explaining the reason for the price difference. The consumer will be charged with additional costs only after obtaining the express consent of the consumer.
- DELIVERY AND TRANSPORT COSTS
- The order is shipped in the Store via:
Royal mail, oops
- Orders placed in the Store are processed only on working days. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
- The waiting time for the shipment is usually 2 business days. The waiting time consists of the order fulfillment time, i.e. completing the Goods for the order, and the estimated delivery time, which is from 24 hours in the case of Poland.
- The seller is not responsible for delays resulting from the fault of the carrier.
- When collecting the parcel delivered by the courier, in his presence, the Customer should carefully check the contents and completeness of the parcel, the condition of the external packaging and the condition of the ordered Goods. In the event of damage to the parcel, the Customer should prepare a damage report together with the courier, in two identical copies signed by the Customer and the courier.
- It is possible to collect the ordered Goods in person at the stationary store at the following address: Wolverhampton.
- COMPLETION OF PAYMENT
- As part of the functioning of the Store, the following payment methods are possible:
- on delivery – on delivery;
- by bank transfer;
- PayPal, Debit Card
- The customer who has chosen the option of payment by bank transfer, is obliged to pay the fee for the order placed within five (5) working days from the date of placing the order. Otherwise, the Seller’s offer is not binding and the order is removed from the system. In the title of the payment, it is enough to provide only the number of the order being placed. It is possible to extend the payment deadline, provided that the Store staff is informed of this fact in advance.
- You can make a return within 14 days of receiving the order.
- You will receive a refund within 3-5 business days from the moment we verify the package received from you. In exceptional circumstances, this period may be extended to a maximum of 14 days.